Monica’s doing a 30 Day crushes challenge. See here. And I need to stall, so I’m going to this too!
1. Aia Solis – One of my favorite girl friends. We really think alike, I mean seriously. We love the same shows, hate the same things and over-all? We love each other to bits! She’s a talented photographer; one of the Philippines’ best self-portraitists! Check her blog here.
Aia Trivia: She’s the girl in RA Rivera’s Tales from the Friend Zone featuring Ramon Bautista. Yeah, she’s artistahin like that.
2. Zab Trinidad – My lovely fashionista daughter. She’s basically Tumblr royalty followed by thousands! Her epic re-make of My Amnesia Girl’s post-it has been televised on ABS-CBN’s In Da Loop. Details here.
Zab Trivia: She’s a nurse by profession but a fashion designer by passion
3. Anri Iga – My little bookworm. We share the same love for books and nail polish! She’s got a thing for mustaches. I have no idea why though. She has an adorable baby girl who I have yet to meet. One of the best moms I know. Check her blog here.
Anri Trivia: She’s an awesome hair and make-up artist. Though she hasn’t take up any formal training, she’s great!
4. Beng Ergina – She’s my KPop crazy kid. And when I mean crazy, I mean; seriously hooked on KPop. Sorry, I can’t seem to understand KPop. Beng has a really strong personality, I guess she got it from me. We’re the same in so many ways! She’s like my soulmate. Check her blog here.
Beng Trivia: She’s slobbery. Hahahaha!
5. Franz Lopez – Founder of The Helios Project International, part of PHL 360′s production crew and my best friend. Yeah sure, we’ve been through a rough patch. But it’s all good. He’s an awesome photographer and graphic artist. You should check his work; click here. I’m so proud of him.
Franz Trivia: He’s a really good cook, he’s just really messy in the kitchen.
6. Bobbit Lim – He’s one amazing artist; actually the epitome of multimedia artist. He’s the one person who can make me laugh when I’m broken and I love him for being there for me always.
Bobbit Trivia: He’s the boyfriend and personal photographer of Zab Trinidad
7. Jaypee David – One of the best travel and techy bloggers I know. He’s the man behind Pinoy Appler check out his site here.
Jaypee Trivia: He’s also a foodie. Follow him on instagram. You’ll see what I’m talking about.
8. Living Wonder – I have no idea what her real name is but I know she’s a photographer from Australia. I love her work and her Tumblr. A lot of inspiring photographs.
Living Wonder Trivia: She’s a Canonian.
9. Cedie Lee – This. Kid. Amazing. He’s my favorite doodler! You must check his work out here. I can wait to start on my doodled wall! He’s helping me.
Cedie Trivia: We played this memory game last August and he got so drunk that he took the shot despite the fact that he was able to answer correctly.
Follow these amazing people on Tumblr